Sunday, December 20, 2009

Introductions?


I'm Erin...most people know me as Bird. Why, WHYYYY you ask? We're not discussing it right now...we'll get into that at some point I'm sure...


I haven't exactly decided WHAT I'm going to blog about...or WHO I want to read it...all I know...is that I have a voice...a voice in which I (as well as most of my friends) find hilarious.
I wonder which direction this blog is going to go...celebrity gossip? Music? Hula hooping? Booze? (at this point I'm just naming things I LOVE).....the possibilities are endless!


Let's do this shit...*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i took that pic....blog away girl....we can re edit ur hoopvideo so u can post that as well
<3 much luv
~t

Bird said...

follow me larry.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background image by Pattern Cooler